We are the heart of the Brazilian dance community; a neutral party that supports, connects and promotes the work of and serves the interests of Brazilian dance artists and companies whose work reflects the Brazilian culture in Canada.
These are our main goals:
- To serve the needs and interests of the Brazilian dance professionals and organizations in Toronto and Canada
- To promote all styles of Brazilian dance in Canada
- To create greater economic opportunities to our local community of artists
- To encourage communication, creation and partnership among the Brazilian dance professionals and organizations in Toronto and between these and the broader community on a local, provincial and national level
- To aid in communication between the Brazilian artistic community and the broader community in Toronto and the GTA
Promoting, Supporting and Connecting
Through our PROGRAMS, EVENTS, WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA platforms, and OFFLINE PRESENCE, we aim to connect, support and promote dance schools and companies in Toronto and the GTA, as well as their performances, classes, workshops, parties, festivals and other events.